- SMDCAsked on January 22, 2015 at 02:30 PM
I would like to add a link to our website without the actual link being the text visible. I would like to write text such as "click here" and make that the link.
Is there a way to do this?
My form is not published to the web yet.
- raulAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 04:55 PM
Yes, you can use a Text field to accomplish this.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Add the text field in your form.
2. Click on the Edit HTML button.
3. Highlight the text in which you want to insert the link.
4. Click on the link creator icon.
5. Enter the URL.
6. Click on Update.
7. Click on complete.
Let us know if this helps.
- SMDCAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 10:22 AM
Thank you very much!! This is perfect!
- BenAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 11:36 AM
In my colleague's name, you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to answer them.