- datasupportAsked on January 22, 2015 at 02:46 PM
Can the form URL be customized for business brandings needs on any account with JotForm?
- raulAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 04:46 PM
Yes, you can create a custom URL for your forms as described here: http://www.jotform.com/help/261-How-to-create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-form or you can also use a custom domain as described here: http://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
Let us know if this is what you're trying to accomplish.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 04:15 PM
JotForm's Custom URL system will generate a URL that follows this format:
So you can create custom name: http://forms.datasupport.nysed.gov/datasupport/DataRequestp
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form button
3. In the Embed Form Wizard screen, click the small wrench icon beside your form's URL
4. Enter a custom name for your form URL
5. Click Save
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- datasupportAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 10:01 AM
I created the custom URL. I just did not know what the syntax for the new URL.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 11:07 AM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.