- raulAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 05:39 PM
Yes, it's possible.
You can use a number field and set a min value which could be 10000000000000 so it won't accept a number with 13 digits or less.
Please give a try and let us know if this works for you.
- walaa84Answered on January 24, 2015 at 10:23 AM
Thank you ,,
I have tried it but the result do not show as same as i want
I do not want the minimum value to be equal 14
I want the minimum of characters in the field to be 14 numbers like this : 34567812398765
Is it possible?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 24, 2015 at 05:14 PM
You can use the Max Size property value of the Textbox field. That is the property that limits the number of char input in the box.
Hope this help. Please inform us if still not working.
- walaa84Answered on January 25, 2015 at 02:48 AM
I am already butting 14 char in the maximum size
Also i want the minimum size to be 14 char
Is it possible ??
Much-thanks for your support
What a helpful company !!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 25, 2015 at 05:47 AM
You cannot set a Min Char Size because there is no property for it.
BUT what you can use is the Input Mask property value instead
Use 14 # sign as input mask value. This will force the input to be that number of character allowed (min/max)
Here is a test form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50243041066947
Hope this help. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- walaa84Answered on January 25, 2015 at 02:56 PM
That is i want
Thank you very much
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 25, 2015 at 04:06 PM
You are quite welcome. =)
Contact us again anytime for any other assistance you need on JotForm