- leadbellyAsked on January 22, 2015 at 06:11 PM
How do i add an image to autoresponder and have it automatically size to each recipient?
- CharlieAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 09:03 PM
If you are looking to add an image to the autoresponder, like a logo or a cover photo to style your email, you can do that by following the steps below.
1. Click the "Emails" in your toolbar, if you don't have an autoresponder yet, you can add one by clicking the "Add new email" button.
2. If you just added one, you'll see this window asking if you would like a notifier (email sent to you) or an autoresponder (email sent to the one who filled out the form).
3. Inside the "Compose Email" window, you can change completely the content and the design of your email, you can also use HTML codes for that. To add an image to display, you can do that by clicking the image button shown below.
4. You'll need to add the details in a pop-up window and set a specific dimensions to that.
I hope that helps. Let us know if this works.