- ncmedicaltravelAsked on January 22, 2015 at 07:33 PM
- CharlieAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 10:15 PM
I'm not sure if I understand your concern completely, are you referring on how to setup an email notification? If that is the case, you can follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
For a quick guide, here's a short step-by-step screenshot.
1. Click the "Emails" found in your form toolbar->Choose a notification to edit or add a new one.
2. In your compose email window you can change your email content here. You can add images, attached links, add form field values, etc... You can also design using HTML codes.
3. In this window you'll be able to setup the details of the sender and recipient details of the email.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need more information on this.