- mike22csusAsked on January 22, 2015 at 09:29 PM
Hello! I would love to integrate with ZOHO, but I'm running into problems with the integration part.
If I enter an email and password, I get "EXCEEDED_MAXIMUM_ALLOWED_AUTHTOKENS"
If I enter in the AuthToken I have, I get "Invalid Ticket Id" .
I have 5 forms I need to develop.
Please let me know what I'm missing.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 08:10 AM
Please try the following, this should be able to help.1. Click here to go to your Zoho account settings.2. Click on "Manage Application Specific Passwords".3. Please enter any machine name and your current account password in the "Application Specific Passwords" dialog box.4. Generate new key for your account.5. You have to use this password to access these apps instead of your account password.Now, integrate your form to Zoho with this key as password.Let us know if this did not work.Thanks.
- mike22csusAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 07:32 PM
Hi Jonathan. Thanks for the tips, but I don't think they're going to work.
1. There isn't an option to "Manage Application Specific Passwords" See attached screenshot. I've clicked on all the headings, and nothing.
2. "Any machines"? What do you mean by that?
3. Do you mean generate a new AuthToken or a new API key? What happens to our old API key? We use that for other services.
Thanks for your quick help.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 24, 2015 at 12:23 AM
1. You should be able to find the "Manage application specific password" under "Two Factor Authentication" section. Please check the screenshot below:
You may also like to check the following zoho wiki : https://adminconsole.wiki.zoho.com/mail/Application-Specific-Passwords.html
2. You just need to name the app/device. When you click on the "Manage application specific password", it will ask you to input device name. Please check the screenshot below:
3. My colleague meant to generate new "Auth Token".
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.