- myswimschoolAsked on October 12, 2011 at 01:26 AM
First, I love this service, great idea!
Two quick questions.
I am having troubl embedding into wordpress.com. I followed the directions, copied the link added it under the html tab. However when I click update or publish within my wordpress page, the code dissapears.
Secondly, I want to sign up for the monthly service (the $10 a month service), but the form is in chinese as I am currently living in hong kong. Could you please send me a link to the english form so I can pay for membership services.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 04:04 AM
When I tried to embed the form in a WordPress.com page I created, it didn't work for me either. I suspected that this was due to WordPress.com not allowing script tags. This page confirmed my suspicion. The code provided by our Embed Form Wizard is intended for WordPress.org pages and this needs to be clearly stated. I'll submit a ticket requesting this.
For the time being, you will either have to get a WordPress.org site or just put a link to your form on your page.
- rhinomarkAnswered on January 15, 2012 at 02:43 AM
Is there a work around for this problem yet? Other than getting a wordpress.org site that is.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 15, 2012 at 04:51 AM
We don't have any workaround for this yet as they do not allow forms and script resource referencing in content. Although you can create a custom form from one of their tools, you can find this just above the tool bar of their content editor:
- kpageAnswered on January 16, 2012 at 12:52 AM
I have read some of these different post....I still do not understand a couple of things.
1. I still do not know why the link disappears when I add it to my Wordpress site. I have Formiblable, but I like this better. I even went to embed, clicked on "Wordpress", copied & pasted it.....Still nothing...It always disappears.
2. Having to go back and forth is a pain in the ......well, you know!
PS...What can I do?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 16, 2012 at 01:23 AM
But, if you're hosting your own wordpress site, you can visit this article to learn more about Adding JotForm to Wordpress. http://www.jotform.com/help/4-Adding-Forms-to-Wordpress
I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 08:35 AM
We are happy to announce that WordPress.com now supports Jotform. You can now embed forms to your WordPress.com hosted websites.