- easagroupAsked on October 12, 2011 at 05:04 AM
Hi, I've just logged in to my account but I can't access any of my forms? I can see some of them in the list at the bottom but can't get to them to view the submissions or edit the forms? They all seem to have dissapeared. I think they are still recording the submissions as i filled out a test on the website and the number went up in the list at the bottom.
- rara2000Answered on October 12, 2011 at 05:04 AM
the same is true for me...
- ualvAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:06 AM
the same for me...and i'm on a real hurry
- shaunnaylorAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:08 AM
- mullensdrivingAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:09 AM
you're not alone
- juliedramaticmediaAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:09 AM
The same for me - this is a disaster as I have an error that I need to correct now. I have only just starting using Jotform and was very pleased but if this is unreliable, I will have to go eslewhere.
- masterclasstrhAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:16 AM
Yes - same here!
- xeroxxemAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:20 AM
ARRRRRRRR Sombody from jotform please update.............firefox Explorer Safari
- animafacAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:22 AM
Same here. Since one hour, maybe a general bug ?
- jmputzAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:24 AM
- innersoundAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:27 AM
Same here and am desperate to update a mistake!
- saisivAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:31 AM
exactly the same issue.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:33 AM
Initially I thought it was a just matter of neglecting to click the My Forms link but with so many of you reporting this, something's obviously wrong. I've contacted Aytekin Tank (JotForm Co-founder).
- innersoundAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:35 AM
Try jotform.net instead of jotform.com
I just tried that after reading the blog about last months issues and got my form back and managed to update it!
- giuliodaliAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:40 AM
Thank innersound! .net version works
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:50 AM
Thankfully, from what I can tell, your forms are still viewable on their web pages, it's just that they can't be edited on the back end.
Our apologies for the inconvenience. We'll get this sorted out soon.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 09:02 AM
We are not sure what has caused this problem, since we were not able to re-create the problem on our end but disabling CloudFlare seems to have fixed the issue.
- easagroupAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 09:12 AM
Thanks very much!
- AussieRescueMidwestAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 09:35 AM
We can't download a PDF version. Any ideas why?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 09:36 AM
AussieRescueMidwest: I don't think PDF problems are related to this topic. Can you post the problem on another thread? Please descri the steps we should take to re-create the problem.