- pictureperfectalbumsAsked on January 23, 2015 at 10:33 AM
I need the user to only input even numbers. The options are too long to list in a dropdown list.
Can I check user input to only allow even numbers?
- CarinaAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 11:57 AM
Do you mean 11 digits instead?
You can use the input mask:
Or the max size property:
You can test the form and mouse over the fields for more information:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- pictureperfectalbumsAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 01:02 PM
That's great to know but I meant even numbers as in 2, 4, 6, 8, etc...
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 02:53 PM
I do not think that we have such fields with limited inputs, but it is possible to check if the value is even/odd using conditional logic on form.
Here we forward the value to the Even field if it ends with 0, 2, 4, 6 or 8.
Is this something that can be used on your form?
- pictureperfectalbumsAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 03:10 PM
Yep, that's perfect.