- RunTheWorldAsked on October 12, 2011 at 05:51 AM
- AtacanCAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 06:07 AM
We apologize for your inconvenience. We are experiencing a problem with jotform.com. I've checked your account and your forms are still there but at this moment you can't access them. Our developers are working on this issue right now. We'll let you know via this thread as soon as they fix it.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
- perrymankuAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 06:18 AM
Hi, one of my forms is not available and I need it back ASAP, any ideas when this will be resolved?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 06:41 AM
Currently, forms cannot be viewed in the form builder when using jotform.com. Our developers are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. For the time being, please use jotform.net to edit your forms.The forms can still be viewed and submitted. It's just the form editor that has been affected.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 06:46 AM
Are you saying that just one of your forms is not available? If so, what's its URL?
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 06:57 AM
We have some issues with our CDN,
Could you please enter that URL and post the return DC information to us ?
Thank you for your cooperation,