- ckueltzoAsked on January 24, 2015 at 11:00 PM
Do you do any integrations with a system like snapcommons?
I would like submissions to be integrated to send a one-way alert to specific computers/emails based off certain conditional criteria that are met withing the form itself.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 25, 2015 at 06:03 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have such type of application or even a Desktop native one.
BUT what we currently do have is a Browser base App that do the same alert/notifier application.
You can check the JotForm Chrome Notifier App here.
Actually you can also setup the form submission email to be triggered base on condition rules/criteria.
Check this user guide: How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection
The email alert will be sent to a specified recipient depending on a condition or selection on the form.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- matAnswered on January 25, 2015 at 12:42 PM
XCOMMS Direct to Screen Alert software to send alerts directly to employee computers Take a look at Xcomms direct to screen alert software. www.xcommsdirect.com
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 25, 2015 at 02:03 PM
Thank you for sharing to us this information.
- ckueltzoAnswered on January 25, 2015 at 11:44 PM
Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.
- BenAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 09:20 AM
In my colleague's name, you are welcome. Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to assist.