- JonAsked on January 25, 2015 at 09:50 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 08:25 AM
Yes, we do host the form and its submissions.
You can also import your Adobe Form Central forms to Jotform easily using our Import Tool. Check it here: http://www.jotform.com/formscentral/.
And after you import your Adobe Form Central forms to Jotform, you can also import its data. We have created a full guide for that, check it here: http://www.jotform.com/help/309-How-to-Migrate-Form-Data-from-Adobe-FormsCentral-to-JotForm.
Please don't hesitate to get back to us if you need help with it.
- BenAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 10:41 AM
You will be happy to hear Jon that there is no longer manual process involved from your side and that all you have to do is make a few clicks to get your Adobe life transferred to our community and enjoy your time :)
You can find all of the details here: Import Both Your Forms and Responses in a Single Step from Adobe FormsCentral
- connieAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 09:58 AMyou cannot import from file? it has to be from url? I am looking for a long term solution to gather entry details but also options regarding long lists of classes -- like 50 to 350 entry options. I hope to be able to build the master form in excel or as a pdf then import fields to jotforms. is that possible with that quantity of fields?
- BenAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 10:38 AM
The answers here were related to import from Adobe accounts.
We do have other types of import, but these are tools that are built from scratch only for Adobe forms and data import, so these will not work for your issue, but I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can see more about this and help you achieve your goal.
The new thread can be found here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/516773 and I would like to ask you to reply back to it instead of this thread.