- amchamhkAsked on January 25, 2015 at 11:31 PM
As captioned, please guide if it is possible, thanks.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 09:28 AM
You need to add the email address of your sub user in the recipient's email so that they can receive notifications as well. By default, when you create a notifier, only one email will be used and that is the email of the main user.
Here's a guide on how to send notifications to multiple recipients. http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
1. Click the "Emails" button on the toolbar.
2. Select the notifier that you want to configure.
3. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button below.
4. On the "Recipient E-mail:" you can add another email separated by comma and a space.
Hope this helps. Thank you!