- recostudiAsked on October 12, 2011 at 01:38 PM
ive tried to upload a 200mb (the limit is 300 mb) file but at the 100% it failed..
- yasincoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 01:40 PM
Can you please give me the url of the form.
- recostudiAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 01:42 PM
- yasincoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 01:45 PM
Please try clearing borwser data and cache then refresh and try again and tell me how it goes.
- recostudiAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 02:47 PM
well done! so, was the button's script? it was so nice.. :D
just for know: now i cant see the file on my dropbox account...is only a matter of time of another upload vs dropbox? where my file is saved when i send it? on Jotform's server?
- yasincoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 02:49 PM
Please wait for a jotform rep to help you with your last question, sorry
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:35 PM
I would like to inform you that we are using Amazon S3 service for storage. In order to find your uploaded data, please follow next steps:
1. Select your form
2. Go to "Submissions"
3. Here you will see a link to uploaded file
If you integrate Dropbox the file will be also sent to your Dropbox account on form submission.
If you are still facing some problems with our service, please let us know. We will try to do our best in order to help you.
- yasincoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:37 PM
Did that answer your questions?
- recostudiAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 03:13 AM
Ok, thank you.
I've already integrated my submission form with that functionality, but i have some problem uploading large files. The folder was created in my DBox account and also the pdf, but NO file...
No problem uploading "normal" files (10/15/20 mb)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 07:42 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. The problem that you are having with was already submitted to our development team and they are working into it right now. I will give you an update once the problem is fixed. Thank you for your patience.
- recostudiAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 08:27 AM
Ok, thanks all! I'll wait quite confident! :D