- ertezetAsked on January 26, 2015 at 08:43 AM
Hi there, i need to translate monts and days in datepicker. How can I do that?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 11:26 AM
Unfortunately, the Language tool will only translate the input fields, text fields and buttons. It does not translate the texts inside the widget.
Hope you understand. Thanks!
- ertezetAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 04:32 AM
where can I translate at least day, month a year of the input field?
- ShadaeAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 08:21 AM
To translate your input fields, text fields and buttons you would edit the Language within the Preference menu under the "Advance Settings" tab.
You would be able to add a new language and set it as the default language
You will get a pop-up window that allows you to edit that translations for the fields
I hope this helps, please inform us if you need further assistance.
- ertezetAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 03:14 AM
hello, it doesn´t help because if you have set up just one language, you cannot edit it as you show
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 09:09 AM
Try using our Localized Calendar Widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/localized_calendar. Note that this is a separate function so you can't edit the month/day language in Multi-Language option.
- ertezetAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 10:26 AM
ok I got it andnow i need to have the same design of the input fields. I am not able to design it in the designer.
Second thing is thatthe prepopulated field stopped working
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 12:02 PM
I need to create another thread for your issues. We need to do that so we can assist you properly.
This is the URL of the new threads:
Increasing the width of a form field - http://www.jotform.com/answers/519028
Pre-populated field stopped working - http://www.jotform.com/answers/519030
Thank you for understanding.