- dfullertonAsked on October 12, 2011 at 02:00 PM
Just one example of the rfq not working.
- yasincoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 02:09 PM
It should be fine please retry now.
Plus how did you add the images next to the check boxes?
- dfullertonAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 02:22 PMI don’t know I didn’t do it. Thank you
- yasincoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 02:28 PM
- dfullertonAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 02:43 PMJust tried this one again and we are not receiving the email notification yet! Help please http://www.trafficswingingdoors.com/insulated-door-rfq
- yasincoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 02:46 PM
Did you setup your email on your forms and if you changed it on your jotform accoutn the forms will still send to the original email address. Do you want instructions on how to setup email hotifications?
- dfullertonAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 03:28 PMI don’t think anyone changed any email notification but if you have something that will help me can you please forward.
- fxrAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:21 PM
Have you checked your spam folder to see if some of the submission notifications are being dumped there?
Is it absolutely essential for your form submissions to have the submitee's email address as the original of the email? This can cause mails to be rejected on some mail servers.
If you setup you notifications to come from email@example.com and added that address to your trusted sender list, we could probably resolve these issues very quickly.
- AtacanCAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 06:05 PM
Please try again and let us know if you still experience the same problem.
- dfullertonAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 07:24 PMThank you so much it seems to be working now! Awesome
- AtacanCAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 07:26 PM
You're always welcome. If you have any other concerns , please let us know. Our team would be glad to help you.