- lyndelAsked on October 12, 2011 at 04:31 PM
I had a client contact me and tell me that they clicked on my form, but it won't load. I checked and the same problem is occuring with all of my forms. It's trying to send people to this link:http://yingv3.interlogy.com/form/72735611141
That link just times out and they get an error message.
I haven't changed anything on my site in over a year.
Is this a temporary site problem on Jot Forms end?
What is the solution?
- yasincoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 04:36 PM
Please make the button go to: HTTP://WWW.JOTFORM.COM/form/72735611141
- fxrAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 04:37 PM
I really dont know how you ended up using that url for your form.
Can you change the link to http://www.jotform.com/form/72735611141 ?
- lyndelAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 04:43 PM
It was working smoothly and had been doing so for 4-5 years. Now, suddenly it's not working. I'll have to get my web guy to go in and change it.
- yasincoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:15 PM
Well Lyndel that is a very out-dated url so please use the newer one.
Thank you for using JotForm!