- fabian2015Asked on January 26, 2015 at 06:34 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 11:01 PM
As far as I know, we do no have a feature like that, but you could somehow accomplish this by injecting custom CSS code:
See how my forms looks here: http://form.jotform.co/form/43107308046851
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 04:51 AM
In addition to what my colleague has stated, you can shrink the text box fields and create conditions to show each of them only when the relevant radio button is selected, as in this demo. Feel free to clone it and examine its conditions.
Also see the following guides:
- fabian2015Answered on January 27, 2015 at 02:30 PM
Thanks, this is very helpful. Is there a source code editor in my account that I can add additional code to the existing form?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 03:49 PM
You can inject custom CSS code to your form as shown int this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
If you would like to edit the full source code of your form, you will need to download it: