What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Wrong Title appears when form completed and sentAsked by ajl6255 on January 27, 2015 at 09:06 AM
I created a form that the title should be Prg 2015 Akiles but it is coming back as Prg 2015 Technifold instead once the form is filled out and sent. What am I doing wrong. How do I eliminate the incorrect title? The incorrect title is from another form that I previously created and it appears to be inbedded in every new form I create. I have tried refreshing the page but does not help.
and new form another form create www
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Are you referring on the form title displayed on the email notification sent? Or in the form builder itself? I've cloned your form for testing purposes.
1. Change title of the form by clicking the upper left most of the form builder. Make sure to click the save button to save the changes.
2. If you are looking to change the form title in your email notification you can do that by following the steps below.
I see that in your Email Notification there are two notifications setup.
In the Subject, you can change it manually or add a form title tag using the right side panel on form fields.
I see that yo also mentioned that you are getting the incorrect form title when creating a new form, you can try following and see if it fixes the problem.
1. Make sure that there's not other tab in your browser that opens the JotForm Form builder, having multiple sessions in the form builder might be causing problems in saving the changes in your form.
2. Log out, clear your browser's cache and log back in.
3. Try clearing your form's cache.
Please do try the solutions above if that helps.