- Chris GehringerAsked on January 27, 2015 at 10:48 AM2. After the user submits the form the user has the ability to print the completed form (not just the values, but the entire form including any paragraphs of text that has been added as form questions / text blocks). For us we want the user to print the entire application packet, which includes one 'page' of form values.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 12:10 PM
There are 3 different ways to achieve that.
1. You can use autoresponder notification so users submitting the form will get a copy of their submissions data. With that said, they can easily print the data on their email.
2. With using the autoresponder or thank you message, you can provide to them a copy of their submission in PDF format. Here's how to add a PDF Link either on the autoresponder or thank you message.
3. Using your form thank you message, you can format it in any way you want and add user's answer there. Once the user submits the form, they can print what is shown on the thank you message. https://www.jotform.com/help/201-How-to-Post-Answer-on-Thank-you-Page
Hope this helps. Let us know should you have further questions. Thank you!