- hssmedia_teknikAsked on January 27, 2015 at 11:46 AM
We have a form that suddenly stopped working with the "form over quota - This form has exceeded its allocated quota". Our account is nowhere close to the limits and we have not limited the form in any way. This is a very important form for us so this downtime is really embarrasing for us.
- BenAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 01:36 PM
As mentioned on twitter just now, we can not move the jotform to your account unless it is asked from the owner of the jotform, but seeing that you have a subscription on your account Joachim, we could transfer the subscription from your account (hssmedia_teknik) to the account holding the jotform instead (ppada).
Do let us know what you would like to do and we will help you set it up to your preferences.
- hssmedia_teknikAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 01:37 PM
Yes please do that!
- BenAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 01:45 PM
I have done so now as per your request.
Your account is now on free plan, while ppada account is now on Premium Monthly subscription that was associated with your account.
Do let us know if we can assist you in any other manner and we would be happy to do so.
- hssmedia_teknikAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 01:47 PM
Thank you very much for your assistance! I can now go back to my vacation :)
- BenAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 01:48 PM
You are welcome. I am glad to hear that and I wish you a very nice time on your vacation :)