- ercangenisAsked on January 27, 2015 at 12:00 PM
My conditions just stopped working and I tried to delete and redo all of them but it did not work. How Can I fix this problem ?
- ercangenisAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 01:11 PM
any help ???
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 02:58 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was able to reproduce the issue with the following condition only.
Please try changing it in the next way.
It works on a cloned version of your form. If there is anything else, please let us know.
- ercangenisAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 03:04 PM
I just did the same thing but it still doesn't work. I still can see those 2 sections when I load the form.. They were all working just fine... What did happen and they are all gone right now ? Now I have to redo all conditions from 0 and they are not working..
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 04:34 PM
The conditions look good on your form. This is how it works when I open the form in a clean browser.
Note, that you form is currently set with enabled Autofill option.
It means, that the form is saving your previous selections, and it might affect the conditions when you open the form. If you disable the Autofill option, the form should be clean when you load it.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- ercangenisAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 05:17 PM
That is a good catch thank you but I am still not able to see it how I should see. I tried to delete all cookies and everything on my google chrome browser and it didn't work. Any other things that I can try to fix it ?
- raulAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 06:28 PM
I was also able to see your conditions working on my side.
I'm using the following version: 40.0.2214.91 m