- rheersinkAsked on October 12, 2011 at 06:56 PM
It works when i test the notification, but not when i fill in the page
After filling in the form as a user then I do get the tankyou page come up, but no notificaiton mail is sent
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 07:25 PM
In this case we would like to recommend you to set a email@example.com address as a Sender E-mail value.
You can do this using the following steps:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
6. Set the Sender E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Click "Finish" button.
It is also recommended to whitelist email@example.com email address from your side if possible. Then, please re-check if that makes any difference.
Thank you for using our services.
- rheersinkAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 07:36 PM
You guys are awesome!!!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 07:37 PM
We are more than thankful for your cooperation and patience with us and would like to say that we are glad to assist you anytime.