- EricaAsked on January 27, 2015 at 02:03 PM
I was a user of Adobe Forms and wondered if your product is similar?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 04:08 PM
Yes, you can obtain your submission data as PDF, basically these are two ways to do it:
1) When you setup your email notification, as explained on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications, simply add the PDF link:
2) Another way to get the PDF submission data is from the Submissions page of your JotForm account as explained on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Partially-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
Just to let you know, we have a custom import tool to import forms from Adobe FormsCentral, as explained on this blog post. Also, if you need to import your form's data, you can use our import app too.
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- BenAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 11:10 AM
Our system is similar to a certain extent, but offers much more than Adobe ever could for various reasons and I believe that the next blog post will show you just how great our developers and our tools are: Import Both Your Forms and Responses in a Single Step from Adobe FormsCentral
As the title suggests, the post will show you how in a single step you can transfer the Adobe data and forms into your JotForm account - easy breezy, no reason to not enjoy while our system does the job for you :)