- sentinel42Asked on January 27, 2015 at 06:20 PM
When I create a new form how do I define where it goes after it has been completed?
IS that different than an email notification that can be set up with the form as per attached image? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 08:06 PM
You can enter the recipient email address in the email setup wizard to which the notification needs to be sent.
Please follow the steps provided in the below
1. Click on Emails and then Notification
2. From the Compose Email screen, click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the recipient email address
4. Check other settings that you may want to change and click on Finish to complete the wizard
5. Save your JotForm.
Hope this information helps! Please let us know if you need any further assistance.