- gohealthclubsAsked on January 27, 2015 at 07:14 PM
I've created a form and when I try to integrate it with infusionsoft it works fine for most of my custom fields but none of my infusionsoft drop down fields are loading as a selection. Are infusionsoft drop down fields supported in this integration?
- CharlieAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 10:41 PM
Do you mean that the drop-down fields in your Infusionsoft does not show in the App integration? Could you share us a screenshot of the mapping and it should have so that we can investigate it further? We'll wait for your response.
- gohealthclubsAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 10:47 PM
Hi Charlie, yes that's what I mean. As you can see in the attached image jot form isn't loading any of my infusionsoft dropdown feilds
- CharlieAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 08:14 AM
I'm not sure if the integration supports all custom fields like drop down boxes, I'll need to escalate this to our development team so that we can verify if it does support. I'll create a bug ticket on this, we'll hear from them in this thread if there's any news or update.
- breakthroughsAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 09:49 AM
Any update on this? It's going to cause problems with data consistency
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Unfortunately there is still no updates from our developers. I will check with them to see if there are any updates regarding your issue. We will inform you additionally via this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 02:24 AM
We have released the new version of InfusionSoft integration a couple months back.
Please do let us know if you still have issues with it.