- tsch9Asked on January 27, 2015 at 07:21 PMThe site theluxtonretail.com.au has been really slow to load. Would you please look into this for us?In Chrome at bottom left of browser it says 'Waiting for tracking.jotform.com'We have not done anything to the site recently
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 11:13 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your web page where you have embedded your form and I am able to replicate the issue. There seems to be a delay in form loading as it says "waiting for tracking.jotform.com".
Let me report this to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- tsch9Answered on January 28, 2015 at 01:02 AM
If someone could look at it asap, would be most appreciative, as it has been like this for a couple of days now.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 04:47 AM
Did you make any changes in your web page? The web page seems to load fine now without any visible delay.
I would also suggest you to embed your form with its iFrame embed code and see if that solves your problem. The following guide should help you grab your form's iFrame embed code: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 07:45 AM
We're not using tracking.jotform.com anymore.
Please update your form code with latest one, and to prevent these problems, please use our embed option (iframe or js embed)
Hard-coding our form HTML to directly in your webpage prevents us to help you,