Elisabeth FraserAnswered on April 05, 2023 07:46 PM
Hi there! I am struggling to find out how to have the user / form filler receive an email reply with their responses. Is this possible?
I have been on your help pages but struggling to navigate the right instructions for what I need.
Thanks :) Elisabeth
Mary JotForm SupportAnswered on April 06, 2023 01:18 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. If you create an Autoresponder Email, your customers will get emails upon form submission. Let me show you how to set that up:
- In Form Builder, in the orange navigation bar at the top of the page, click on Settings.
- In the menu on the left side of the page, click on Emails.
- Now, click on + Add an Email.
- Next, select Autoresponder Email.
- Customize the options the way you want them and you’re done.
Now, your customers will get an Autoresponder Email after they fill out your form.
Reach out again if there’s anything else we can help you with.