- teacessAsked on January 28, 2015 at 07:59 AM
I try to create English form, but something is in Russian anyway, for example, when i try to enable upload of the file, instead of "Browse" there are russian letters. Please help!
- CharlieAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 09:53 AM
Upon checking your account I see that it is still in English? I believe that this might be an auto-translation of your web browser, you might want to check that option or setting.
Or, you could also check the Language settings of your form and see if the default is English.
1. Navigate to Preferences->Advance Settings->Edit Form Languages
2. Choose a language to make it default.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if this fixes the problem.
- teacessAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 10:13 AM
Thank you very, very much for response.
Yes, the problem was in my browser.. it's sad that i cant use it now in my favourite browser, but at least it works on another :)
- CharlieAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 10:16 AM
You're very much welcome. I'm glad we found the cause of the problem.
If you need any assistance again or have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us here in the forum.