- GabyhendrixAsked on October 13, 2011 at 04:21 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 04:32 AM
You can get the IP address of the form user by doing the following steps:
1. Go to your My Forms page
2. Click the form that you wish to view the submissions
3. Click Submissions to go to the submissions page
4. Click preferences on the right part of the page (the gear looking icon)
5. check the IP address to reveal the form user's IP.
Once you have marked the IP, it will show the IP addresses in your submissions and also in your excel when exported.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
- GabyhendrixAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 05:57 AMgracias idarktech
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 06:54 AM
My pleasure Gaby, if you have more questions just feel free to post.