- JonAsked on January 28, 2015 at 12:32 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 12:55 PM
This is the jotform Salesforce integration user guide
As you can see, the integration is for Contacts and Leads.. so are you saying that you wanted to integrate with 'Campaign' lists instead?
You can also just mapped the Campaign ID as a custom field in the integration.
Take a look at this discussion thread for similar case.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JonAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 01:42 PM
Thanks, Jonathan! I saw that you said I can just map the Campaign ID as a custom field in the integration, but I don't see an option for how to do that. Any advice?
- BenAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 03:06 PM
You would only be able to do that Jon if you make it as a Text box and make the change in your SalesForce account as mentioned on the thread my colleague Jonathan had given a link for.
Do let us know if you have any further questions.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 07:41 AM
Sorry for the late update, but we'd like to inform you that this is now available. You may now specify the campaign ID in the Salesforce integration wizard to add a newly-created record to a campaign.
Let us know if you have other questions or concerns.