- ECYMCAAsked on January 28, 2015 at 12:36 PM
I am working on a form for our summer day camp. For each week of camp, I need parents to choose a minimum of 4 days. Is there a way to use conditional logic to make this happen?
- CharlieAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 01:03 PM
You can do this with just using the "Properties" field of the Check box. You can follow the screenshot below.
1. Add a check box field and click the properties.
2. Inside the properties you can see the option "Minimum Selections", I'll set this to "4"
3. Save the changes and preview the form, you'll see that if I did not tick at least minimum of 4 check boxes a warning message will be displayed.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.