- Gina6262Asked on January 28, 2015 at 01:06 PM
I have 5 fields integrated:
Email (email address format)
Full Name (split into first and last)
Today (date, read only defaulting to today)
Final this year (conditional field made up of calculated options)
Final next year (conditional field made up of calculated options)
All fields connect wonderfully but the date field is always blank in Infusionsoft when I'm testing.Page URL:
- CarinaAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 02:30 PM
I will make further tests to try to determine the cause of this situation.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- Gina6262Answered on January 28, 2015 at 10:01 PM
The further assistance would be to have the issue identified.
How is the testing going?
Is there anything I need to know that is different about the configuration of a date field when integrating with Infusionsoft than another field type... because all other fields are working well.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 12:39 AM
Your message has reached my colleague. She seems to be already testing the issue. She will get back to you as she is available online.
I did check your form and found that the date field "Today" is not read only anymore. Please also let us know the Infusionsoft App name with which you have integrated.
We will wait for your response.
- CarinaAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 10:43 PM
I still don't have conclusive tests, but please let us know more about the app you used.
Also this might be related with the field type. Did you create a custom field type? If so which type did you use?
You can see more here about this matter:
Let us know if the problem persists.
- Gina6262Answered on February 12, 2015 at 08:05 AM
The app is fy201.infusionsoft.com
I've tried it with a date AND with a date and time field and neither comes across properly, but all other fields do.
- Gina6262Answered on February 17, 2015 at 06:47 AM
This still isn't working.
- systemserenityAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 09:44 AM
How do I bump this up.
Still not working and it's been 3 weeks since originally submitted.
- malik112Answered on May 21, 2016 at 10:08 AM
Not working for me too...
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 11:18 AM
Please use this link to open a new thread since this is the old one. And please give us more details there about the problem you have.
Please open separate threads for your questions so we can address your problems accordingly.