- s.couch360Asked on January 28, 2015 at 07:49 PM
I checked and I am no where near any of my limits. I am trying to embed the form within JotForm, into an Email... then hit send. That's when I get the message.
My form name is CAMP Rehoboth Women's FEST Platinum Sponsor Form
Can anyone help?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 10:37 PM
I just test submitted your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/50256482832153
but I did not encounter the mentioned issue/message
Please let us know if issue still persist up to until this time.
- s.couch360Answered on January 28, 2015 at 10:51 PM
Just tried again at 10:48 Eastern time with the same form... I am not trying to submit the form, I am trying to send the form to a recipient for completion. So while in Edit Form in JotForm, I choose 'Embed", then "Email". I type the recipient's email (my other email account), type in the Catcha, then hit 'send'. That's when I receive the OOPS reached limit message.
I have waited over an hour.... I suppose I'll wait until tomorrow morning to see if the problem persists or has reset.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 07:32 AM
Thanks for explaining the steps to reproduce and that helped us understand your issue.
Please be noted that there are limits on how many emails you can send form your account. If you are sending your form link in an email or you are replying / forwarding submissions, in free account you can only send 2 emails per hour. Please check the screenshot below:
In free account you can reply/forward only 2 submission per hour. Same limits is also applied to send form in email as well.
To resolve your problem, I would suggest you to either upgrade your account to get higher limits or grab your form's direct URL and manually send it from your own email. Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Embed Form" form the toolbar.
3. You should be able to copy the form's direct URL form the embed wizard. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- s.couch360Answered on January 29, 2015 at 10:41 AM
This is a great help! And you've explained it in a way this 'newbie' can understand. I will be upgrading my subscription to JotForm in the near future. Thanks again.
- ShadaeAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 12:55 PM
On behalf of my colleagues you are most welcome! We are always happy to assist you.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.