- ExxaktaAsked on October 13, 2011 at 11:01 AM
I have included this form in my shop, but it does not work properly orincomplete.
Reason, I get a complete E_Mail provided with the request criteria
I ask for your feedback, thank you.
Esther Peier / Heinz Eigenmann
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 11:39 AM
The easiest way to fix inconsistencies between email alerts and your actual form is by recreating the email alert.
Delete your old autoresponder or notification (whichever is not displaying properly), then create a new one.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification (or whatever you renamed it to)
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Notification, click Next then follow the Email Alert Wizard
A new, untouched email alert will always display fields as it is arranged in the form itself. Note that if you make a change in the email alert, it will be tagged as ""dirty"" by the Email Wizard and will no longer be automatically updated.
That means that whenever you make changes to the form such as adding, deleting, rearranging, and renaming fields, those changes will not reflect on the email alert automatically. You would have to manually update it.