- cherrihsuAsked on January 29, 2015 at 12:08 AM
(1) How can I remove the blue striped background at the top of my form?(2) How do I change the font size in subfield and in the answers?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 08:11 AM
You see this image because you have set this image as your form's background. Please check the screenshot below:
I have gone ahead and removed this background image from your form. Do check your form and see if you still see the background image.
- ShadaeAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 01:42 PM
The blue strip appears to be coming form the theme that is currently applied to your form. Please change to the "default" theme to remove it.
This can be change by selecting "Preferences" from the toolbar.
Once the Preferences window opens select "Form Styles"
Your question regarding the dark background has been moved to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/506049
I hope this helps, please inform us if you need further assistance.
- BenAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 11:42 AM
I presume that you have replied to us since I was assigned to this thread, but I can not see any new responses. Please come to the thread directly and replying to us like that and we would be happy to assist. This is the thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/505686
- cherrihsuAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 12:06 PM
The problem was solved now. Thanks a lot!
I do have other questions, which I posted as another thread.
- BenAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 01:12 PM
Great, thank you for the update.
We will do our best to answer your other questions as well :)