What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Update Recipient Email and Create AutoresponderAsked by islandeyes on January 29, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Hello Jot form,
I'm having problems remembering form settings.
1) I need to confirm it has correct email address for form submission.
2) I would like submissions to be set up to reply to person's email address.
settings email Submissions confirm thanks
You can check this guide on how to setup your Email Notifications or see the Sender and Recipient settings: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
If you would like to send a copy of the submission to a specific email, let's say to the one who completed the form, you can do that by creating an Auto-responder. Here's the tutorial: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
For a quick guide, you can follow the screenshots below.
1. Click the "Emails" in your toolbar. Edit or add a notification or an autoresponder.
2. In the "Compose Email" window, you can change the content or the styling of the email.
3. In the Sender and Recipient settings make sure you add all the necessary fields.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need more information on this.