- islandeyesAsked on January 29, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Hello Jot form,
I'm having problems remembering form settings.
1) I need to confirm it has correct email address for form submission.
2) I would like submissions to be set up to reply to person's email address.
- CharlieAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 01:21 PM
You can check this guide on how to setup your Email Notifications or see the Sender and Recipient settings: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
If you would like to send a copy of the submission to a specific email, let's say to the one who completed the form, you can do that by creating an Auto-responder. Here's the tutorial: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
For a quick guide, you can follow the screenshots below.
1. Click the "Emails" in your toolbar. Edit or add a notification or an autoresponder.
2. In the "Compose Email" window, you can change the content or the styling of the email.
3. In the Sender and Recipient settings make sure you add all the necessary fields.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need more information on this.