- ebartoshAsked on January 29, 2015 at 12:17 PMHowever, when I went to revert our form http://www.jotform.us/form/40405807726151 to a previous version, I was surprised to discover that there was no revision history, except for 475 updates that took place yesterday (see image below), where every single field and condition was "added" to the form. Do you have any idea what happened here? I have no previous version to revert back to, and thus we have no way to keep these hidden fields from showing up on our PDF's.
- ShadaeAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 02:07 PM
After reviewing your form, I was able to see your full revision history for your form:
If you are still experiencing an issue. Please sign out of your account and sign in once again.
I hope this helps, please inform us if you need further assistance.
- ebartoshAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 02:16 PM
Thanks for your help, but you did not examine the correct form.
The correct form as noted before is http://www.jotform.us/form/40405807726151.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 03:27 PM
Actually your are right about your form Shannon Prince
Now, when you say:I have no previous version to revert back to, and thus we have no way to keep these hidden fields from showing up on our PDF's.
Do you mean that the conditionally hidden fields are coming in your email notifications, as empty fields? If that is the case you can hide empty fields on your email template, they should appear only if they are filled out. See here how:
Let us know how far are the days missing in the revision history, and we will try to find a solution for this.
- ebartoshAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 03:45 PM
Thank you, Jeanette.
My question on this thread is why I am not able to see ANY revision history. This form has been around for over a year, and has had numerous updates and revisions since then, and I can see none of these. So to answer your question, about a year's worth of history is missing. The only thing I can see is shown in the picture that you also posted: 475 updates that I did not make.
I am trying to revert it back to a previous version because of the issue I am having on another thread (http://www.jotform.com/answers/504290-Hidden-fields-showing-on-PDF?entrymessage=10732640770), where conditionally hidden fields are showing on my PDF's and emails, NOT as empty fields, but as their pre-filled values (e.g. addresses, phone numbers, etc.).
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 04:50 PM
Ok, let me rise a ticket for this case.