- magnussoninstituteAsked on October 13, 2011 at 02:04 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 02:07 PM
If you're asking if we provide support over the phone, currently we don't.
- Lisa2789Answered on January 21, 2015 at 02:49 PM
I have my questionnaire for a registration page how do I go about posting it to get a code for my website.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 04:40 PM
This thread is quite old and does not directly relate to your question. Normally I would split your question off to a new thread but we do have a quick guide on how to add your form to a webpage:
If you have any further questions, please create a new thread so that we may address your query properly.
- RobAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 06:09 PM
Shame on you guys this is TERRIBLE you have customers who need help there should 100% be phone support. You think its easy to go through all these forms it isnt
- CharlieAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 08:35 PM
Hi, as my colleague mentioned, we currently do not have phone support. But our forum is open 24/7 and we'll try out best to help you there. We advise users to open up a new thread for each concern or question they have, this is for us to assist you better.
- goldilox520Answered on May 08, 2015 at 10:02 AM
I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH A FORM THAT IS LIVE. I NEED HELP NOW, NOT WITHIN 24 HOURS. THIS IS BS!!!!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 08, 2015 at 11:42 AM
We simply do not have a support phone number to call at this time. If you would like to create a new thread, let us know which form you are having trouble with and the issue you are having with that form, we will be happy to help.