- CMAschoolAsked on January 29, 2015 at 08:54 PM
How do we tell jotrform where to send the forms that friends submit?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 01:09 AM
If I understand your question, you want to send submission emails to your email address. Is that correct?
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Add a notification email alert in your form to send submission emails. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
2. Set the "Recipient Email" address of the email alert to any desired email address on which you want to receive submission emails. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- CMAschoolAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 01:18 PM
I think you have answered my question.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 02:25 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are very welcome! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.