- PrimaAcademyAsked on January 30, 2015 at 07:05 AM
I just signed up to Jotform but needed to be able to limit the number of places sold in a workshop. I've now discovered I can't do that.
Please could I cancel my subscription and get a refund?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 11:22 AM
We are very sorry to hear you did not find a solution with us, I think that limiting the number of places sold in workshop is possible with some of our widgets, see this example
If you think this is too late, then we can cancel and refund the subscription with no problem. Otherwise feel free to describe your scenario in details and we might find a good workaround for you.
- PrimaAcademyAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 06:51 AM
I’d prefer to cancel it now please as I found an alternative solution that day. Thanks.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 09:09 AM
Ok, I've made the refund. Your account is now back to free.
- PrimaAcademyAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 11:51 AM
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 12:33 PM
On behalf of my superior, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in the future.