- russbannerAsked on January 30, 2015 at 09:57 AM
1. Can i save a submission as a file somewhere? e.g pdf2. My customers use ipads and when they select go.. it submits the document when they think they are returning to a next line. Is there a way to disable the go button from submitting and only submitting when the submit button is clicked.3. when one of my forms was completed because the client increased the form size by adding in more words it extended the form and the submit button was lost. How do i get the form to be flexible when additional content is added like this, do I just increase the pixel size4. How do i get the form title to appear when my submission is sent to me.. its showing the content but not the form name
- CharlieAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 12:53 PM
Yes, you can do this by the following method.
1. Adding a PDF link to your email notification, you'll get a PDF copy of the submission then.
Inside the "Compose Email" window add the PDF Link tag.
2. You can download submissions in Excel, CSV and PDF format by navigating to your "Submissions" page.
Inside the submissions page, scroll down and you can see the option to download them.
You can also take advantage of our app integration to different file storage and sharing services, here's the page for that: http://apps.jotform.com/category/file_sharing_and_storage.
For the other questions that you have, we advise users to open up a new thread for each question or concern that they have so that we can better assist them. I've opened new threads for you, please refer to the following links, we will address to them accordingly:
I hope this helps.