- edjrwinntAsked on January 30, 2015 at 12:12 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 01:34 PM
Please refer to this user guide on how to.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- edjrwinntAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 01:38 PM
Thank you. However, I had to add "js" to part of the embedded URL to get it to work.
For instance, the embedded form wizard says use https://secure.jotform.us/form/40785469749171 when it fact it should say https://secure.jotform.us/jsform/40785469749171
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 02:36 PM
Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.
- edjrwinntAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 02:52 PM
Gotcha. I see the difference now between the two. I was in a hurry and didn't realize the URL is not the same as the embedded code url.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 02:57 PM
No worries, we are here to help. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
- edjrwinntAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 03:00 PM
I love your product and it works great for a small business owner that doesn't have a lot of time to develop input forms for my website.
At some point I have to read up on how to customize the "Thank You" confirmation output with my own text and graphics, like a frequently asked Q & A listed after the form is submitted.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 04:30 PM
We appreciate your kind words to show how much you love JotForm! Thank you for that. Your query on customizing Thank you page is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed shortly.
Thank you for using JotForm!