- mitchellandmitchellAsked on January 30, 2015 at 03:08 PM
Typically, a received jotform contains static info, but can it be editable once received?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 04:23 PM
Indeed, it is possible to edit the answers from within a form's submissions page.
1. Go to your form's submissions page
2. Select the submission you wish to edit
3. Click the Edit button
4. Edit the answer as you would an empty form
5. Click the Submit button to apply the changes
Hope this helps!