- RafeConnectsAsked on January 30, 2015 at 03:37 PM
For a long time this worked great. Now however analytics is showing the source of all my conversions as jotform instead of the original keyword. This is a major issue for us as we need to know the keywords
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 04:38 PM
Embedding your form using form source code should help prevent this from occurring since the form runs on your website domain not within Jotform URL.
If you want to filter Jotform on your analytic, follow my colleagues guide on this post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/496563
Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you!
- RafeConnectsAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 02:43 PM
how come i never had this problem before and suddenly started having it?
- BenAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 03:52 PM
It is probably related to some new updates on our system, but the instructions given above should work for you now.
Please do let us know if they do not by some chance.
- CarinaAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 03:31 PM
Related to this thread we are proud to announce that today we launched Form Analytics feature. This will allow you to understand better how your form is performing.
You can see here more details:We'll be glad to assist you in this or other processes.