- Mark HendricksonAsked on February 01, 2015 at 04:49 PM
Something weird is happening - went from a guest account to a subscribed account and I cannot get logged in. Changed the password - and the site does not recognize it nor does the dialog box respond almost
Went to do a password reset and I do not get an email either.
Checked my spam and no email.
Using browser - Chrome also tried IE same results.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 01, 2015 at 10:10 PM
It seems like you upgraded a guest account email@example.com
We can fix this for you, just let us know the desired username and 2 more alternatives just in case this is taken already.
- guest_50287823441051Answered on February 03, 2015 at 02:01 PM
Need some assistance - Has my account been setup correctly yet.
I would like to speak with someone on the phone to get this cleared up - I am quite frustrated.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 03:59 PM
You just need to choose a username which will be linked to your email address. Please let us know at least 2 other alternatives and we can fix this in a matter of minutes
- Mark HendricksonAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 04:01 PM
I replied several days ago in the email.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 05:13 PM
You will need to register an account before we can do anything. After you have registered an account, let us know your username. Once we have that information we can move your forms and your subscription to your registered account. You may need to use a different address upon registration, but you can adjust that after we get everything sorted.
As soon as you have registered an account, let us know and we will be happy to get things moved.
- Mark HendricksonAnswered on February 06, 2015 at 08:49 AM
I have registered a new account account
Please move my account asap!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 06, 2015 at 11:43 AM
We have made the changes. Sorry for all the inconveniences.
- mahendricksonAnswered on February 06, 2015 at 12:06 PM
I subscribed originally - now my new account is a free version - so I just need to subscribe again, right?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 06, 2015 at 12:19 PM
No, no worries, your account is now in premium status.