- elwilliamsAsked on February 02, 2015 at 01:28 PM
Can you import my PDF from Adobe Forms Central so that I don't have to recreate it?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 02:37 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please submit your direct form URL (https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=NSzCm1gLYHPvNWrf6cyxBg&reqid=byJQ82dhmtyXPOQE0cvleQ) via the following page:
The form will appear on your account once the import is done.
We have also imported Adobe FormsCentral templates, and they are ready to use for JotForm users.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- elwilliamsAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 04:01 PM
I have tried doing it both ways with entering my Adobe Forms username and password to import my responses and also just the other way. can you please check to ensure I haven't messed something up by trying to both ways (don't want it to duplicate). They are still not showing up and didn't know how long to expect.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 04:27 PM
It is probably that the import might take a few days. I have sent a ticket to our Next Level Support to make sure that everything is right with your details.
We will keep you updated. Thank you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 07:18 AM
Once you submit your form or account details it may take upto a day for the results to be emailed to you. We are still improving these tools.
Thanks for your patience.
If you have any troubles with the migration please email me directly from email@example.com
- elwilliamsAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 11:57 AM
The submissions for my PCCUA Transcript Request were imported but no submissions for the other forms. Can you check this?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 02:30 PM
Please kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so our Development Team will be able to help you. Thank you.
- elwilliamsAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 10:25 AM
The submissions are still not showing up for the other forms.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 11:42 AM
Our apologies! It's probably still in our queue. You should receive an update once the import process is done.
We have a manual process, you may want to try it: http://www.jotform.com/help/309-How-to-Migrate-Form-Data-from-Adobe-FormsCentral-to-JotForm.