- guineapigmeAsked on February 02, 2015 at 02:09 PM
You had kindly provided me with some CSS code (or the like) to put the three basic checklists on my form
On the same line to fit.
Somehow, when altering the configurable list or some other widget, that formatting was lost. Could you please let me know or help me restore this look and feel?
- raulAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 03:13 PM
You can use your form revision history to revert back any changes you made to it.
Regarding the checkboxes, I think you're referring to the 3 checkboxes that are at the bottom of the first page of your form, is that correct?
If so, you can increase the width of your form so they can line up in 3 columns. Based on my testing I suggest you to use a width of 800px.
The result would be the following:
Please give a try and let us know if this helps.
- guineapigmeAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 08:52 PM
I had this working for a while, but for some reason it's gone away and things are on separate lines again. I do believe I have the width correct. Could the code to fix the configurable list before this have affected this particular widget?
- guineapigmeAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 08:54 PM
Found problem, fixed it.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 02:10 AM
Glad to hear it! :)