- lifesolutionsAsked on February 02, 2015 at 02:13 PMBen, Yea that's the method I was able to use. I do think printing the form in the original layout I created is a feature that jotform should have. Honestly I shouldn't have to go to edit form and do all that just to print a submission this way. That's a lot of additional work, plus most of the time it cuts off information if the box is not large enough for the text entered. Hopefully this feature will be added soon because I saw that a lot of other people needed it as well.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 02:24 PM
As promised, I have now forwarded this thread to our developers as a feature request. You will be updated here when it becomes available. Unfortunately, we can't tell you a possible timeframe for this.
- lifesolutionsAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 02:49 PM
Okay thank you
- avantinnovationsAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 02:35 PM
We are having the same issue. Our client needs to print their submissions for their records and they need to be printed as the form layout appears. They are currently printing justified left in a small column with all fields stacked. It is printing on 5 pages rather then the one it should take. Since they are set up within our account they don't have access to go in and do the extra work required nor do they want to.
I hope we can come up with a solution as they are very unhappy with us over this.
- BenAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 04:09 PM
Based on what you have mentioned, I believe that you might be after something that you can do by changing submit button, which we will explain more about here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/517796
We will be replying to your thread shortly with the steps that are required for that.