- jbresheAsked on February 02, 2015 at 09:03 PM
After multiple successful saves and changes to my form, I suddenly receive an error message during an attempted save (see below) and ALL changes are wiped out (even those that were saved prior), with defaults restored to my form. This has been happening all day (2/2/2015)!!
Error message: "An error occured while saving your form #CaVb5fxs3BxVEbI"
I am working on a Mac, OSX 10.7.5
Please help ASAP.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 02:56 AM
Do you mean to say that you were getting the error message all day? I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Let me report it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
Please be noted that you have not lost the changes made to your form. You can take advantage of our "Revision History" feature to revert back your form to an earlier version.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 07:23 AM
Please try the revision history and if the problem continues let us know.
- jbresheAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 09:45 AM
Thank you. It seems to be working now, and the revision of history did reveal that some of my changes were saved.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 10:36 AM
I'm glad to hear that the problem is now resolved. If you encounter any further problems please do let us know.